Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Time for an update: part1 - for a bride

I have been so busy this past month that I completely failed to update this blog. Well, let me start making up for this now. After all this is the knitting and the knitwear season. First let me show you something I've made for brides.

Ostatni miesiąc upłynął mi na intensywnej pracy, więc blog poszedł niestety w odstawkę. Krótkotrwałą, na szczęście. Dziś zaczynam nadrabiać tutejsze zaległości. Na początek coś dla panien młodych.

This is something I designed myself, inspired by gorgeous and delicate Estonian lace. It's 100% Italian merino yarn, very nice and soft. The shawl is triangular and big - 205x105cm (ca.81x41").

Ta chusta to mój własny projekt, zainspirowany pięknymi, tradycyjnymi wzorami koronek estońskich. Zrobiona z włoskiej wełny merino, bardzo przyjemna i delikatna. I duża - ponad dwa metry na metr.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/106100519/luxurious-knitted-lace-shawl-large

This next stole is something extra special. I've knitted it from a very fine yarn, superthin blend of cashmere, silk and merino wool. It's light and delicate like a cobweb (it weighs only 35 g!). This time it's a traditional Estonian lace stitch.

Kolejny szal to coś bardzo specjalnego. Zrobiłam go z supercienkiej mieszanki jedwabiu, kaszmiru i merino (supercienkiej, bo 100 g to 2,6 km nici:)) Jest lekki i delikatny jak pajęczyna, waży zaledwie 3,5 dkg. Wzór - estoński.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/113454660/luxurious-cashmere-silk-lace-stole 


And finally something old - I've been using this pattern for quite a long time, and I think it's the most popular model in my shop. It looks great in all colors, but there is something very special about this off-white model. It's made from kidsilk - 25% silk and 75% kid mohair, it's very soft and warm.

I na koniec coś starszego - model, który robię już od dość dawna, ale wciąż chyba najpopularniejszy wśród klientów. Zrobiony z kidsilka 25/75. Lekki, puszysty, ciepły. Doskonale sprawdza się w chłodniejsze dni.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/81690691/kidsilk-lace-wedding-shawl-hand-knit



So these are my recent bridal shawls and stoles. Tomorrow I'll show you more colors.

I to tyle jeśli chodzi o ostatnie ślubne dodatki. Jutro pokażę Wam trochę kolorów.

1 comment:

  1. Jakie cuda.... Szczęka mi opadła :-)
    Genialne szale i chusta :-)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete