Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So I'm a designer now:)

Well, technically I have been a designer since I designed my first... I think it was a jacket for my doll:)

But now it gets serious. I have just opened a new shop at Etsy - this one will sell my patterns, so if you are interested (and I hope you are) have a look at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitInstructor
There are only two patterns so far, but I'm working on some new ones, and I will add them as soon as I deal with them:)
And the patterns available now are:

Bajka

BTW, there is a new shawl knitted from this pattern at my other Etsy store: I'm not happy with the photos (bad light and I can't show this wonderfully delicate color, not to mention the structure). But I'm very happy with the shawl itself.



and the other pattern is:
Queen of the Forest (this has two versions of the shawl!)
Both are triangular lace shawls, both patterns come with charts, written instructions and reference photos.

And both are also available via Ravelry - you can get them (plus a couple of free patterns) HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment