Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bribing Santa:)

I've been a good girl this year, but I thought it won't hurt if I try to bribe Santa to give me all the best gifts in the world:) So I knitted another red shawl - a very simple one, probably not for covering your shoulders when you sit by the fireplace, but rather for wrapping around your neck to stay warm when you go for a walk on Christmas. It's plain knitting with ruffled edges. Simple, but fun, I think.

(Well, the truth is, this is what happens when you have holiday yarn and no willpower to go for something lacy;)).



The shawl measures 145x65 cm. It's very light (about 50 grams), very bright and a bit shimmering. It's mostly mohair, but it's very delicate. It will be fun to wear on Christmas:)



The shawl is available here: Santa's helper shawl at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment