Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

I'm back!

Well, I haven't been gone really, but I had a terrible bout of lazyness, hence such a long silence. But I wasn't slacking otherwise. I made lots of things. I worked with fine lace wool, summer cottons and heavier wintery combos. And I finally managed to make some sweaters for myself. Come to think about it, I was really busy:)

I'll try to show you at least some of the pieces. Since it's getting cold, let me start with a new winter collection. All one skein project, triangular shawls in variegated yarn. In other words some colorful stripes for winter.










Triangle shawls are the best! First of all they are great with all V-neck coats - they will cover what gets cold the most in those kind of jackets. You can wrap them over your head, forming a hood-like thing to keep your ears warm. Shoulders and upper back warming is obvious, but this scarves can be wrapped around the hips to cover the lower back too! Perfect accessory, I tell you:)

The shawls are available at www.KnitsDeLuxe.Etsy.com

In other news: I'm on Instagram. The plan is to show you some work-in-progress (I've already posted some), so if you're interested, follow me @KnitsDeLuxe

That's it for now. But I'll be back. Sooner than in a year, I promise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment