Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to knitting triangles

Oh, how I missed it! The excitement of rapidly growing shawl in the beginning and the disbelief of how the speed of growing slows with every new row... One final row takes as much time as the first 10 inches of the whole thing:)

But I really love it. Especially the moment when you cast off and then wash and block the triangle. Only then does the lacy pattern come to life. And only then you see the full awesomeness (that's my favorite word recently:)) of what you've just knitted:)

Anyway, here's the latest addition to my Etsy shop: a winter shawl with lacy edging. Pastel colors, various shades of pink, green and beige. Blend of wool and acrylic.






I've already started knitting another one, this time from something lighter with 60% of mohair (but also very soft and delicate). Here's the teaser:


I want to finish it asap and add it to the shop, so you can buy it before the Black Friday - Cyber Monday sales end. Because I am having a special sale: 10, 20, 30% off, reduced shipping costs, and with every purchase -  a 10% discount coupon on a future order. New knits are not discounted, but you still get reduced shipping and a coupon. The shop is full of great Christmas gifts, so check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment